Monday 9 May 2011

B is for... Beginnings.

Hi there,
So here goes... my first ever post in my first ever blog. I am excited and nervous and hope you all like it! Basically, I have decided to start writing a blog to enhance my writing skills and creativity as I am hoping to do a MA in Journalism in September and also because I have seen so many other lovely blogs out there, I have decided to write my own! And I promise to keep it regularly updated with fun, girly things that I am interested in, because I am writing for me first and foremost.
So now that the formalities are over and done with, I’d like to introduce myself. I am Emma Robinson, originally from Middlesbrough (apparently ‘The Worst Place to live in the UK’ according to Location, Location, Location. I no longer watch that show.) and am now living in Liverpool, currently finishing a degree in English Language and Literature. I am a typical Northerner and love to chat to people about almost anything and am completely obsessed with the TV show Only Fools and Horses, to the point where I can recite practically every line from every episode. I like shopping, cheese, my home town and Mr Darcy (:-D) and I hate spiders, arrogance and rude people!

I hope this blog will capture my personality, in that I hope to inject it with some wit, humour and fun along the way and I aim to write posts about almost anything that interests a 20-something year old girl, from fashion, beauty and celeb gossip to current affairs and my own general musings.
I hope you enjoy, and please feel free to follow me on Twitter (@emmarobinson14) if you like what you see!
Emma xx

No comments:

Post a Comment